1. Sarah Frances Edwards (1881-1964) was nicknamed "Fannie". She married Eugene Bickford of Naples, Maine in 1897, who was 17 years older.
|EUGENE AND FANNIE BICKFORD|
|FANNIE AND CHARLIE BICKFORD|
2. Nellie H. Edwards (1889-1985) married George Albert Varney of Naples, Maine at the age of 15. They had Charlie Granville Varney in 1913. Nell and George divorced shortly afterwards, and Nell gave Charlie up for adoption by her older sister Fanny. She eventually remarried to Charles W. Guptill in 1920, and had one daughter, Myrtle Guptill, who died as a young lady.
3. Granville Edwards (1891-1970) was a fireman who lived in Naples Maine with his wife Edith Gardner and their four children (Ernest, Arnold, Mildred and Ann).
4. Charles Clinton "Tink" Edwards (1894-1983) moved up to Wilton with his wife Pearl and their four children, and worked in the woolen mill. I believe his family may have also called him Clayton in addition to Tink. Tink's oldest son, Leonard, was killed in action during WWII.
5. Georgia Anna Edwards (1895-1975) married William Herbert Plummer in 1914. She was known affectionately as "Georgieanne". She and Bill Plummer had two children: Hazel (who died at age four), and Elwin (1915-1973). Elwin was the second man to marry my aunt Laura Matilda Clarke of Scarborough, and Elwin named one of his daughters Hazel, after his deceased sister.
|GEORGIA ANNA EDWARDS-PLUMMER|
|NELL EDWARDS-GUPTILL AND GEORGIANNE EDWARDS-PLUMMER|